Brabourne is a village and civil parish in the Ashford district of Kent, England. It comprises the three hamlets of West Brabourne, East Brabourne and Brabourne Lees. According to the 2001 census the parish had a population of 1,442. The village centre is just under five miles east of Ashford town centre.
The parish church is dedicated to St Mary the Blessed Virgin; there is also a Zion Strict Baptist Chapel. The church of St. Mary is an ancient building of stone, in the Norman and Early English styles, and has a tower, which was restored in 1923-4, containing 6 bells: there are numerous monuments to the Scott family, some brasses and several stained windows, one of which contains very early glass; the church affords seating for 200.