Brook is a village and civil parish in the Ashford borough of Kent, England, situated about five miles east of Ashford. According to the 2001 census the parish had a population of 307.
The 12th century parish church is dedicated to St Mary. There is also a Baptist chapel. The church of St. Mary, erected about 1075, is of stone, in the Early Norman style, and has a tower containing 3 bells: the tower was struck by lightning in 1896, and the northwest corner destroyed, but was restored in 1899: there are 160 sittings.